KDHW is grateful to its partners and donors which include partners at the border and within Myanmar, non-profit organizations, other charity groups, individuals and volunteers.
To donate to KDHW, please click here to jump to that section of this page.
Major 2017 Funders include:
- Community Partners International (CPI/SDC) / MCHP
- Partners Relief And Development (PRAD)
- Hope 4 The World (H4W)
- MILK/Lee Foundation (KCHP) Karen Child Health Program
- Korea Mae Sot Coparation Central (KMCC)
- Burma Relief Center (BRC)
- Friend For Asia (FFA)
- Mitta Calana (Family Planning)
- Adventist Development and Relief Agency (ADRA
- Mae Tao Clinic (MTC)
- Shoklo Malaria Research Unit (SMRU)
- THE HOHANNITER (BMZ)
- John Hopkins University (JHU)(MHP)
- Gender Base Violence (GBV)
- Global Fund (GF)
KDHW’s long standing partners include:
- Aide Médicale Internationale (AMI)
- American Refugee Committee (ARC)
- Australian Aid International (AAI)
- Australian Relief and Mercy Services
- Back Pack Health Worker Team (BPHWT)
- Border Green Energy Team (BGET)
- Burma Border Projects
- Burma Medical Association (BMA)
- Burma Relief Centre
- Child’s Dream
- Chrestos Mission Foundation
- Clear Path International
- Community Solidarity POPOLI
- Direct Relief International
- Freunde fur Asien e.V.
- Gemeinsam gegen Landminen (GGL, Austria) [Together against Landmines]
- Global Health Access Program (GHAP, the health branch of Community Partners International)
- Help without Frontiers
- Hope 4 the World (H4W)
- Hussman Foundation
- International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC)
- International Rescue Committee (IRC)
- Karen Education Department
- Karen Teacher Working Group (KTWG)
- Karen State Education Assistance Group (KSEAG)
- Karen Environmental and Social Action Network (KESAN)
- Mae Tao Clinic (MTC)
- Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF)
- Not on Our Watch
- Partners Relief and Development
- Shoklo Malaria Research Unit
- Together Against Landmines (GGL Austria)
Donations are always welcome. KDHW needs financial support – the department organizes, funds and provides the health care for over 100,000 internally displaced people in Karen State inside Burma. Costs are covered by donations, small grants, and donated labor. The department serves the public health by its efforts to reduce mortality due to malaria and trauma, including landmine injuries, and to reduce the spread of disease and infection. The Karen population would otherwise have no access to public health care at all, because the national government provides no services to the Karen. Your generosity is very much appreciated.
At this time, KDHW is able to accept donations via its U.S. partner, Global Health Access Program (GHAP), the health branch of Community Partners International (CPI). If you would like to donate to support the work of KDHW, please click MAKE A DONATION below. You will connect to CPI’s Donation page. You can mail a donation or donate online.
You will receive a tax receipt for your donation from Community Partners International.
Learn more about GHAP and Community Partners International at their website: www.cpintl.org
Thank you to everyone whose hard work and support makes KDHW’s work possible. We hope that this website illuminates what we do and draws more attention to the health situation inside Burma. Only when true peace is achieved can the KDHW carry out its goal of providing comprehensive health care to everyone in Karen State. We hope that day comes soon.
Partners/Donors page was last updated 1 January 2018